- Eleanor & Flood Reed Memorial Woodlands, 111.08 acres (1989) Hardwood forest with rugged topography; cedar- topped rock outcrops and promontories; old pond and meandering stream (Main Brook).
- Gibson / McKain Songbird Preserve, 9.22 acres (2008) Wetland songbird habitat.
- Jean & Hobart Mitchell Preserve, 74.97 acres (2000) Second growth hardwood forest with rocky knolls, intermittent streams, and portion of Main Brook
- Green Falls Five Tract , 24.22 acres (2009) Wetland songbird habitat.
- Greenwood Tract, 4.98 acres (2001) wooded upland.
- Main Brook Preserve 20.21 acres (2005) Wetland and steep slopes on some lots east of preserve.
Two trailheads / access points:
- Near 371 Northwest Corner Road (right side) in North Stonington
- Lake of Isles Road
Read More About Mitchell Preserve & Reed Woodlands
currently no articles