Top 10 Reasons to Volunteer for Avalonia
- A little of your time makes a BIG difference
- Connects you to like-minded community members; facilitates making new friends
- Share your skills and talents with others
- Be a part of something bigger; can bring fun and fulfillment to your life
- Provides you with a sense of accomplishment and happiness (There are studies to prove it!)
- Giving to others makes you healthier and happier
- Can advance your career; learn new skills
- Volunteer as a family: giving back to the community can show that volunteering makes a difference, has a positive impact, and fosters a life-long commitment to volunteering.
- Open space is vital for a healthy community, both human and animal/plant
- If you’ve ever enjoyed our preserves, this is a wonderful way to give back
Avalonia Land Conservancy greatly appreciates volunteer help. Please apply to volunteer with this form.
To see more about stewardship, see our stewardship page.
For active volunteers and stewards, please report your activity:
Stewardship Activity Report Form (for work on preserves)
Volunteer Activity Report Form (for meetings, research, and administration work)