Avalonia Land Conservancy is a non-profit, tax exempt organization, the largest land trust in southeastern Connecticut, and one of the largest land trusts in the state of Connecticut. Our mission is to preserve natural habitats in our area by acquiring and protecting lands and by communicating the value of these irreplaceable resources.
We believe it is essential to conserve our natural resources for the benefit of people and wildlife, ensuring healthy, livable communities for generations to come.
- The Naturalist discovers a surprising tool
- The Naturalist invites you to wade into a field of bee balm
- Avalonia Land Conservancy Receives Griswold Land Donation
- Exploring 10 Miles of Trails, a 300-Year-Old Home and a Nature Center in Old Mystic
- Another Great Year for Purple Martins at Knox Preserve